Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing learnreact.com’s web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials, information, software, and content contained in and on learnreact.com’s web site (collectively referred to herein as the “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Michael Chan may be referred to herein as “I”, “me”, or “learnreact.com”.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Materials on learnreact.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the Materials;
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the Materials;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the Materials on any other server.
- automate the bulk downloading of Materials in any way.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by learnreact.com at any time. Upon completion of your viewing of these Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Materials are provided "as is". learnreact.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, learnreact.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any web sites linked to this web site.
In no event shall learnreact.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials, even if learnreact.com or a learnreact.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The Materials could include errors, including but not limited to technical, typographical, or photographic. learnreact.com does not warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete, or current. learnreact.com may make changes to the Materials at any time without notice, however learnreact.com does not make any commitment to update the Materials.
learnreact.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by learnreact.com of the linked web site. Use of any such linked web site is at your own risk.
learnreact.com may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to learnreact.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
I am committed to conducting my business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.